The 2016 Annual General Meeting of the International Hansa Class Association was held via email exchange between October 10 and 22. All thirteen National Hansa Class Associations participated.
A ballot was conducted for the positions of President and Vice-President Championships on the 2016-2017 Committee, whereas the remaining candidates were elected unopposed. Two members were co-opted to the General Committee.
The 2016-17 IHCA Office Bearers and Committee Members are:
- IHCA President – Bob Schahinger AUS
- Vice President Rules & Measurement – Terry Peek AUS
- Vice President Championships – Zoltan Pegan HUN
- Vice President Development – Akko van der Veen NED
- Hansa 2.3 Representative – Lindsay Burns GBR
- Hansa 303 Representative – Zoltan Pegan HUN
- Liberty Representative – Hanneke Deenen NED
- SKUD 18 Representative – Tim Dempsey NZL
- General Committee – Vera Voorbach NED
- General Committee – Richard Smallwood GBR
- General Committee – John Figgures GBR
- General Committee – Kazuaki Kaido JPN
- General Committee – Russell Phillips AUS
- General Committee – Bernard Porte FRA
- Treasurer – Jackie Kay AUS
- Secretary – David Staley AUS
Reports were received on Class Rules & Measurement, and Championships & Events. This included information about the 2017 European and Asia-Pacific Championships and dates for the 2017 National Championships.
Class reports were also circulated for the 2.3, 303, Liberty and SKUD 18. National Hansa Class Associations also reported on activity in their countries.
The Finance Report showed that the IHCA is in a stable financial position.
Download the following documents:
- Minutes of the 2016 IHCA AGM
- Reports – Agenda Item 4 – Rules & Measurement
- Reports – Agenda Item 5 – Championships & Events
- Reports – Agenda Item 6 – Classes
- Reports – Agenda Item 7 – NHCAs
- Reports – Agenda Item 8 – Finance
- Support Papers – Agenda Item 10 – General Business